Best value brand new IBC's in the UK - In Stock - Next working day delivery available if ordered before 10 am Mon-Fri**
Delivery to most UK addresses available online - Very competitive prices - Please view our IBC delivery charges
Discounts on delivery charges available for 25+ IBC's - Call us for a quote
This is the 75mm/3" inch valve version with a large 400mm diameter lid - ideal for storing contents which need to be mixed or stirred
This 1000 Litre New IBC with Plastic Pallet is manufactured using a new inner bottle, new galvanised steel frame and a new lid and valve. This non-UN approved product means it has a classification of non-hazardous liquid storage. The inner bottle of this container is manufactured from blow moulded high-density polyethylene (HPDE) with bevelled edges. This IBC is food safe and BPA free making it suitable for storing liquids for human consumption including drinking water, milk, alcohol and oils.
Benefits of the large valve and lid configuration:
- The large lid and 400mm opening at the top of the IBC allows greater access to the contents
- This makes it ideal to be used as a mixing vessel
- Allows access for stirring or mixing equipment to be attached to the top of the tank and inserted through the lid
- The large 3" valve is better for releasing sticky/viscous products from the IBC
- Commonly used for the storage of oil (petrol), food and paints
- 1000L (220 gallon) capacity
- Bottom Outlet - Large 75mm (3 inch) integrated butterfly valve - S100x8 male thread with screw cap
- Top Inlet - 400mm (15.7 inch) diameter non-vented cap
- Food grade and suitable for drinking water
- BPA Free
- Tamper evident seals
- Stackable design
- Maximum liquid density of 1.6
- Maximum stacking height (empty): x4 IBCs
- Maximum stacking height (full): x2 IBCs
- Length: 1200mm
- Width: 1000mm
- Height: 1163mm
- Weight: 53kg
What is an IBC?
Intermediate bulk containers (IBC) are reusable industrial containers, which are designed for the safe transportation and storage of bulk liquids. They are stackable containers, mounted on a pallet that is designed to be moved using a forklift or pallet jack. The tubular galvanised steel frame around the container guarantees utmost stability. This also fits perfectly into the grooves of a plastic pallet; both below and above the container which enables an exact positioning and problem-free stacking.
*Image is used for illustration purposes only – the look of the IBC supplied may vary slightly whilst dimensions remain the same.
**Next day delivery not available to the following postcodes: IV40-49, IV51-54, KW15-17, HS, ZE, KA27-28, PA20, PA41, PA42-49, PH42-44, PA60-61, PA62-75, PA76-78, IM, GY1-9, JE